Many accommodation providers believe they need to spend significant time and money on establishing an effective online strategy. FALSE.
Obtaining online bookings for you property is much easier…and cheaper… than you may think. And it can be achieved in days – not weeks or months. This four pronged approach will ensure your online bookings increase as well as allowing you to maximise revenue from each booking.
So, where do you start? Easy. You can achieve 75 per cent of your online strategy very quickly, cheaply and effectively. The remaining 25 per cent (if you need it) will take more thought and external assistance, but achieving the majority of your objectives instantly allows you to focus on getting the last 25 per cent right.